The mission of Hair Station Studio College of Beauty is to maintain a commitment to excellence in our programs.
• To provide quality instruction to all students.
• To train each of our students in the basic manipulative skills, safety judgments, proper work habits and desirable attitude necessary to achieve competency in the entry-level skills, obtain licensure, and gainful employment in the field of Cosmetology or related career fields.
• To provide a safe, supportive and energetic environment for our students that facilitates the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to attain success in their field.
• To assist our graduates in securing employment in their field which will allow them to be responsible, contributing factors to society.
*This School Has Not Been Approved For Title IV Funding*
If you’ve filled out and submitted the information form found on the home page, then you’re one step closer to starting your Hair Station Studio College of Beauty Education!
When you visit Hair Station Studio College of Beauty to enroll, you will need to meet these requirements:
Admission Requirements : Cosmetology 1500 Hours
* Be at least seventeen (17) years of age. Enrollees are required to submit a valid state/federal issued photo ID at enrollment or have a GED
* Must have a copy (Copy of ID)
* Has successfully completed high school or its equivalent. Enrollees must submit an official high school transcript or GED Certificate & Transcript prior to enrollment.
* Must be able to clearly read, write, & speak English (Affidavit)
* Must have attended an interview and campus tour with the Director of Admissions prior to enrollment.
* Must have a high school diploma, a GED certificate, an official transcript showing secondary school completion, or state certification of home school completion. Where the secondary education was obtained outside the United States, the applicant must present a copy of the proof of completion along with an original translation which has translate documents into English and confirm the academic equivalence to a U.S. high school diploma. A list of approved translation or credentialing services can be obtained from the Student Director. Evaluations must be received one (1) month prior to the time in which the student intends to enroll. (Copy of high school diploma, transcripts/GED transcripts, home school certification, or official report of foreign high school diploma and evaluation, if applicable)
Attend orientation prior to enrolling
$100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
"Because the school does not admit students who do not have a high school education or its equivalent, we do not admit Ability-to-Benefit students."
Admission Requirements: Cosmetology Instructor 1000 hours
High School Diploma or GED Certificate and Licensed as a Cosmetologist.
Evaluations must be received one (1) month prior to the time in which the student intends to enroll. (Copy of high school diploma, transcripts/GED transcripts, home school certification, or official report of foreign high school diploma and evaluation, if applicable). Attend orientation prior to enrolling